Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Form submission: South Carolina Fire Department and EMS Application

Information 
Name: Ex: C. Scanlan: Aaron

Discord ID:: abeabout#4837

Discord Username:: abeabout

List all departments you are currently in, including pending applications: : none

List all departments you are currently blacklisted from. If you have no blacklists, type "N/A": none

Why did you decide to apply for a position within the South Carolina Fire Department? * [ MIN. 55 Words ]: i joined the server and i am a firefighter in real life so i wanted to join 

Do you have any real life experience in Fire, EMS or Law Enforcement? If yes please explain, if no then put “no” * [ MIN. 55 Words ] : yes i and a firefighter in real life 

Do you understand that if your application is accepted you are not to ask for a training and wait for one to be announced? : Yes

Do you understand that if you’re application is accepted you are not allowed to play on any other fivem servers?: Yes

On average how many hours per week could you work for the South Carolina Fire Department? (5 hours per week are required): 5-10

Please type your initials to certify the answers you have given and submit when done: APB

Messages In This Thread
Form submission: South Carolina Fire Department and EMS Application - by abeabout03 - 09-28-2021, 12:43 AM